[mmaimcal] New documents

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 2 10:15:59 EST 1998

I have added my preliminary comments on science compromises which may be made
with larger antennas to the WWW site for today's meeting.  I also
placed a copy of Dennis Downes' document of a year ago arguing for larger
primary antennas.
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/2nov98.html

I also have placed the MAC's science documents which make the case for
submillimeter capability for the MMA on the main page at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/mmaimcal.html
Over the next few days I will somewhat revise these and put them on
the main MMA WWW site.  Your suggestions for visual content would be
appreciated.

Meeting at 11 EST.

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, The Millimeter Array                |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice Help us build The Millimeter Array|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX           {>    {>    {>    {>      |