[Gbtpipeline-announce] GBT pipeline imaging patch

Announcements related to the Green Bank Telescope pipeline. gbtpipeline-announce at listmgr.nrao.edu
Thu Apr 2 16:26:57 EDT 2015

Dear GBT Mapping Pipeline Users,

Today we patched the release and test pipelines to address a bug that causes the load.py script to fail when combining multiple aips FITS files.  The error started a few days ago when parts of AIPS changed in the way it interprets some data, including what we use in the pipeline.   If this occurred during your processing you would have seen see an obvious error message from the AIPS DBCON task.  We will work on a long term fix, but for now we will fall back to the 31DEC14 release of AIPS, which should be perfectly fine to continue mapping as before.  Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions.

Joe

--
Joe Masters
Software Engineer