[fitswcs] Sample FITS file(s) using -TAB projection

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 8 12:32:50 EDT 2015

The most common use of -TAB is probably for the spectral axis (it can
represent arbitrary spectral dispersions), but the JCMT folks have a
clever application that uses -TAB for RA and DEC to represent spectral
cubes that are spatially sparse.  I don't want to advertise links to
someone else's data, but that would be an interesting use case to have a
look at.  - Doug