[fitswcs] Version 0.982 of the FITS WCS Time Paper (second attempt)

Rots, Arnold arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 7 10:23:46 EDT 2013

I tried to post the following on fitsbits and fitswcs,
but that was only partially successful.
So I am trying again, but this time I have posted the
in this message.
With apologies for duplicate messages.

   http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/TimeWCS/

There were three sets of comments, by Mark Calabretta, Bill Pence, and
Lucio Chiappetti.
The responses to these comments are also posted on the TimeWCS web page.

I trust we are getting closer ;-)

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA