[fitswcs] FITS WCS Time Paper

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:23:39 EDT 2012

Will do.

The URL to the page of drafts is:

http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/TimeWCS/

which should tell you that the current version is 0.93.
If it doesn't, you may need to refresh the page.
The older drafts are still available for the record.

  - Arnold

patrick.wallace at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi Arnold,
>

> > How would this be
>
> OK, but "GPS time is convenient" is awkward.  Maybe "GPS is a
> convenient source of accurate time.  However, for precise
> timestamps it is necessary for applications to know whether the
> receiver has implemented the corrections..."
>
> > Btw, the typo you note appeared in an earlier version and had been
> > corrected already in V0.93 :-)
>
> I hadn't realized we were shooting at a moving target.  What is the
> URL I should be using?
>

> Patrick Wallace
> Space Science & Technology Department???????    ???? +44-1235-531198
> STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
> Harwell Oxford
> Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0QX, UK       ??Patrick.Wallace at stfc.ac.uk
>
> --
> Scanned by iCritical.

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu