[fitswcs] Fwd: New WCS conventions posted to the Registry of FITS Conventions

Frank Valdes valdes at noao.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:01:04 EDT 2011

Good point David.  I was aware that the some of the PV had evolved in the final standard to mean specific things but did not really think of it.  As you say this should be made explicit that this convention does not follow those rules so that a TPV WCS means to interpret the PV coefficients as described.  I will modify my version of the technical description and ask that it be updated on the copy hosted by the FITS Support Office.

Frank