[fitswcs] VO standard for JPEG with WCS

William Pence William.Pence at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 17 10:27:24 EST 2008

FYI, there was a brief email exchange on the VO email lists
(apps at ivoa.net and dal at ivao.net) concerning encoding WCS information in
JPEG images.  Copies of the current thread of 3 messages are shown
below.  If you are interested in this topic, you can subscribe to the
email lists at http://www.ivoa.net/forum/

Bill Pence

Dr. William Pence                       William.Pence at nasa.gov
NASA/GSFC Code 662       HEASARC        +1-301-286-4599 (voice)
Greenbelt MD 20771                      +1-301-286-1684 (fax)