[fitswcs] WCS -TAB complexities

William Pence William.D.Pence at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 6 11:39:40 EDT 2005

Thanks for adding that statement, Eric.

If anyone here on the fitswcs list thinks that this paper should not be
submitted to the various FITS committees now for official endorsement,
please let me know.  Otherwise, I will consult with the other members of the
IAU FITS Working Group Executive committee next week on whether to ask that
the 4 regional FITS committees review and vote to support the paper.

Bill Pence

Dr. William Pence                          William.D.Pence at nasa.gov
NASA/GSFC Code 662         HEASARC         +1-301-286-4599 (voice)
Greenbelt MD 20771                         +1-301-286-1684 (fax)