[fitswcs] [Fwd: Re: WCS Paper III comments]

William Pence William.D.Pence at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 3 12:24:11 EST 2004

At the recent ADASS conference, Pedro Osuna gave a talk titled "VOSpec: A
tool for handling Virtual Observatory Compliant Spectra" in which he made
some comments related to the WCS papers.  I contacted him for more details,
and he sent the following reply.  Since this appears to be of general
interest, I'm forwarding it here to the fitswcs mail list.

Bill Pence