[fitswcs] WCS Paper III

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:11:54 EST 2004

WCS Paper III has gone through a polishing process covering basically
all of the text.  Things in red are the changes since 6-Dec-2002, blue
the changes in the month before that.

The most serious changes have been in the wording and structure of the
-TAB section.  We believe that -TAB is an important addition to the
full WCS environment and that it will be especially useful in
spectroscopy.

The authors believe that it is now time for the final consideration
process to begin.  We urge all to read the paper yet again and, if you
have any problems with, questions about, or comments on, it to forward
them to fitswcs at nrao.edu (or fitsbits if they are very general).  The
Committees should take up the paper asap, before submission to
Astronomy & Astrophysics.

The web address for the papers is

        http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/scs_022404.ps.gz
        http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/scs_022404.ps