[fitswcs] Papers I & III

Eric Greisen egreisen at NRAO.EDU
Mon Nov 5 19:20:18 EST 2001

The current state of Papers I and III may be accessed from my home
page:

     http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen

Use a color viewer - red are recent changes, blue are older ones (but
still at or after ADASS).  Frank Valdes has offered to add some useful
optical (but ideal) projections to Paper III and Mark Calabretta will
probably announce his latest colorized draft of Paper II fairly soon.
Please examine these things as they come out since the committees
should be getting busy soon.

I am away on vacation and will be back in the office 11/20 (or maybe
late 11/19).