[fitswcs] forwarded message from Eric Greisen

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Wed Jun 27 10:06:00 EDT 2001

Since Don has opened this discussion up without including my reply, I
open it further and include my reply which still seems reasonable to
me.  I do not like private discussions amongst small groups when that
is not essential.

Eric Greisen

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------