[fitswcs] www.ship-search.com > the worlds largest, FREE, on-line shipping, chartering & S&P system

registrations at searchplc.com registrations at searchplc.com
Mon Apr 30 08:43:59 EDT 2001

Is your company involved in shipping? Are you a ship broker, ship owner or involved in cargo shipping & vessel charterering?
(If not, we apologise for contacting you, please delete this email now.)

>WELCOME TO >> www.ship-search.com << THE WORLDS LARGEST, FREE, ON-LINE CHARTERING, S&P, CARGO & SHIPPING SOLUTION TODAY.  IT
IS OPEN TO ALL AND IT IS FREE - PAID FOR BY ADVERTISERS AND INDUSTRY SPONSORSHIP.

Supplied in conjunction with Lloyds List.

>2340 MEMBERS SINCE LAUNCH IN JAN 2001
>1000 VISITORS EVERY DAY.  600,000 PAGES VIEWED EVERY MONTH
>100's of SHIPS ON T/C OR SOLD AND CARGOES FIXED DAILY

>The system works continuously, even when you are not on-line
When there is no immediate data match, the process continues to search after you log off, automatically informing you by
email "alerts" as the system receives information updates and matches become available.

>We can input all your vessel details for you
Send us your circulation list and we will input your postings FREE of charge. Send them to postings at ship-search.com and see
the results emailed back to you.

>No need to duplicate work, circulate your information / positions immediately with our on-line mail service

>Database of over 85,000 ships (data supplied by Lloyds Maritime) built in

>Information and todays news headlines from Lloyds List available online

>A FREE service - no hidden charges or membership fees.
After free registration, there are no further charges to view the information on this site.
No commissions & no subscription charged.

>14 Industry specific websites >cargo<>tankers<>offshore<>containers<>survey<>tugs<>cable<>passenger<>cruise...
Specifically designed sites to supply you with the latest data relevant to your business
Membership of ship-search.com allows you free access throughout all sites

>Independent
The site is independent of involvement or control from any major ship-owner, broker or charterer.

So visit the site right now at www.ship-search.com and see for yourself.....

or contact us at info at ship-search.com