[fitsmime] FITS MIME is an Internet-Draft

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Fri Sep 3 11:43:23 EDT 2004

Greetings to all,

As seen in the victory photo of me and Don Wells at
http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/fits/mime/
the FITS MIME document is now an Internet-Draft.

All further action on this initiative will occur between the
Internet bodies and the IAU Fits Working Group.

I expect to have this mailing list shut down to further contributions
very soon.

Thank you all for participating.

--
Steve Allen          UCO/Lick Observatory       Santa Cruz, CA 95064
sla at ucolick.org      Voice: +1 831 459 3046     http://www.ucolick.org/~sla