[fitsmime] reaction to the draft?

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Wed Jan 22 02:58:37 EST 2003

The Internet Draft to register MIME types for FITS has benefitted from
several good suggestions during the past few weeks.  It is still at
http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/fits/mime/
along with the ancillary documentation about the process.  I hope to
announce the draft to fitsbits/sci.astro.fits in a while as a general
call for comments prior to beginning the formal proceedings to get
clearance from the FITS community, prior to submitting the draft to
the internet community.

Reviews and comments about the draft from the VO community would be
most welcome, for I remain concerned that the draft may not adequately
address those needs.

--
Steve Allen          UCO/Lick Observatory       Santa Cruz, CA 95064
sla at ucolick.org      Voice: +1 831 459 3046     http://www.ucolick.org/~sla