[fitsbits] [Adass-announce] Winner of the ADASS Prize for an Outstanding Contribution to Astronomical Software (fwd)

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Tue Oct 6 04:38:18 EDT 2020

I am very glad to announce to the FITS community that "our" Bill Pence has
been awarded the "first annual ADASS Prize for an Outstanding Contribution
to Astronomical Software" (see forwarded message).

I anticipate my personal felicitations to Bill, sure to represent those of
the FITS community.

--
Lucio Chiappetti - INAF/IASF - via Corti 12 - I-20133 Milano (Italy)