[fitsbits] [DKIM: Failed] Input for Data Formats BoF at ADASS

Harro Verkouter verkouter at jive.eu
Tue Oct 1 06:04:45 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Just a bit of extra information from the ADASS 2019 LOC:

On 01 Oct 2019, at 00:32, Jessica Mink via fitsbits <fitsbits at listmgr.nrao.edu> wrote:

> Is anyone on this list going to ADASS in Groningen next week?
> I'm chairing the annual Data Formats BoF and would love to hear from anyone who's going and would like to contribute or has topics which they feel should be discussed.

The LOC has set up a Mattermost (open-source Slack equivalent) channel for each BoF session at ADASS XXIX where interested parties can join and chime in on the discussion, wether they're physically present at ADASS Groningen or not.

It might be a good place to start the discussion and records will be kept even after the end of ADASS XXIX.

The webpage for the Data formats BoF is this:
	https://www.adass2019.nl/abstract/?table=oral&id=31

There is a red signup URL at the bottom which (on my browser) only shows up if I hover the mouse over it. After succesfully registering for the Mattermost server, you can join the Data Formats BoF discussion from this page:

	https://bof.adass2019.nl/select_team

and join BOF2

	https://bof.adass2019.nl/bof2/channels/town-square

(which may also be the direct link to Data Format's BoF channel, after having succesfully registered and signed on).

On behalf of the ADASS XXIX LOC,
Harro Verkouter