[fitsbits] reopening of Public Comment Period on the CHECKSUM convention

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Fri Jan 8 12:33:56 EST 2016

On Thu, 17 Dec 2015, Rob Seaman wrote:

> 8) Just a reminder to indeed include the references cited in section J.4

Just to reassure you they are already included (together with the
references of all other conventions) in a piece of text which is not shown
to avoid confusion, and will be finally released when all conventions are
voted upon.

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015, Rob Seaman wrote:

> My formal statement is that I make it a practice to never disagree with
> Bill.

Good :-)

So I will proceed taking into account your comments 1/2/3/6 ... as
instructed by Bill.