[fitsbits] updates to the FITS standard document

Mark Calabretta mark at calabretta.id.au
Mon Jun 29 22:59:34 EDT 2015

You forgot to mention that the standard itself proclaims a version
number on the title page!

Beats me why there's such resistance to versioning FITS data files, but
if you don't like the standard you can always create a new convention!

> #ASDF 0.1.0

So who will be the first to write a FITS <-> ASDF translator?

Regards,
Mark Calabretta