[fitsbits] start of Public Comment Period on compressed FITS image and tables

van Nieuwenhoven, Richard Richard.vanNieuwenhoven at adesso.at
Mon Jul 6 05:46:33 EDT 2015

Hi,

that would really make no difference 32K rows per block of max 2GB is
more than enough ;-)

       Ritchie

--
BSc Richard van Nieuwenhoven
Software Architekt

adesso Austria GmbH
floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-0
Foridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1            F +43 1 2198790-13
A-1210 Wien                         H +43 664 88614710
                                     E richard.vannieuwenhoven at adesso.at
                                     www.adesso.at