[fitsbits] SDFITS file header vs extension header

Tom Kuiper kuiper at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 14 16:56:25 EDT 2014

On 05/14/2014 01:49 PM, Bob Garwood wrote:
> I'll add this to my GBTIDL todo list, but I wouldn't count on it any
> time soon.
That's good to know because we are providing data to a team that seems
to prefer GBTIDL (Greenhill, Zaw, Moin) so I'll assume that I can't use
INHERIT for now.  As far as ASAP goes, I've had to extend it for our own
use because it ignores so much valuable metadata.  At least, that was
the case three years ago.  I haven't checked lately.

Thanks

Tom

--
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-kuiper/50/ba5/264