[fitsbits] [mhvk at astro.utoronto.ca: Question about FITS format for logarithmic units]

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 10 17:10:34 EST 2013

Well, whether you like it or not, the log(unit) syntax is
actually covered in the standard, in Section 4.3.1.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA