[fitsbits] Any bad pixel mask convention?

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 4 16:11:11 EST 2013

Chandra data products contain bad pixel files that use the (local)
Region convention to indicate the location of groups of bad pixels.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA