[fitsbits] Start of the Green Bank Keyword Convention Comment Period

William Pence William.Pence at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 25 15:40:54 EDT 2010

Oh, I see.  You are referring to the Single Dish convention (SDFITS)
which was developed at Green Bank.  Instead, I'm referring to the much
simpler "Green Bank" convention, at
http://fits.gsfc.nasa.gov/registry/greenbank.html.

I'm not proposing to close the public comment period on the SDFITS
convention anytime soon because an off-line group of SDFITS users
(including yourself) appears to be making some progress towards
producing a more up-to-date description of the SDFITS convention.

regards,
Bill

Dr. William Pence                       William.Pence at nasa.gov
NASA/GSFC Code 662       HEASARC        +1-301-286-4599 (voice)
Greenbelt MD 20771                      +1-301-286-1684 (fax)