[fitsbits] CTYPEx in SDFITS

William Pence William.Pence at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 25 15:16:02 EDT 2010

Tom,

There was some discussion of this issue here back in early April.  I'm
planning to modify the FITS verifier to not complain about this usage of
the WCS keywords since it has been widely used for many years (as part
of the Green Bank convention).  It may be a couple months however before
I find the time to work on this.

Bill Pence

Dr. William Pence                       William.Pence at nasa.gov
NASA/GSFC Code 662       HEASARC        +1-301-286-4599 (voice)
Greenbelt MD 20771                      +1-301-286-1684 (fax)