[fitsbits] Draft WCS Paper V: Time

LC's No-Spam Newsreading account nospam at mi.iasf.cnr.it
Tue Apr 7 09:30:41 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Patrick P Murphy wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:20:05 -0700, Rob Seaman <seaman at noao.edu> said:

>> I'm replying to both since I'm not sure I'm on fitswcs.  Somebody want
>> to provide a pointer to joining that list?

I tried subscribing to fitswcs (with my real address, I like a
mailing-list only better than a newsgroup-gatewayed one when it is
matter of disclosing one's e-mail address) this morning, and I'm still
awaiting for confirmation (about 5 hours later).

Is subscription moderated, and all are moderators with a substantial
time lag from Europe ?

I am reading the paper and compiling a list of items. I will wait to
post them when the subscription to fitswcs is completed.

Lucio Chiappetti (INAF IASF-MI)