[fitsbits] CDELTn

Francois Ochsenbein francois at vizir.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Sep 20 10:33:02 EDT 2007

Sorry Mark, but my question was NOT related to WCS...

It's just a matrix, cube, hypercube or whatever n-dimensional hyper-rectangle.
And on my side I'm perfectly happy with whatever convention for denegerate
axes -- I was just troubled by the fact that fv refuses a FITS file
having a CDELTi = 0 for these degenerate axes, and was wondering why.

--Francois