[fitsbits] Start of the ''MBFITS" Public Comment Period

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Fri May 25 10:00:00 EDT 2007

On 5/21/07 10:17 AM, "LC's NoSpam Newsreading account"
<nospam at mi.iasf.cnr.it> wrote:

> I had a quick glance to the the summary and full specification pdf docs
> (quicker for the second).
>
> My impressions are :
>
>  - the summary is too much a summary for the registry
>  - the full specification instead is too detailed for the registry
>    (however could be provided as supplementary document)

I agree with Lucio.  In addition, I don't really feel qualified to critique
such a detailed and specialized specification.  If it works for this
facility, then fine.

This seems less of a convention and more of a keyword dictionary for this
particular telescope/application.

Bob