[fitsbits] Re: ANSWERED: ds9 blinking question

Steve Willner willner at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 23 16:07:49 EDT 2004

In article <89963141.0408222005.15367e47 at posting.google.com>,
 bernie at berniewalp.com (Bernie Walp) writes:
> A coworker answered my question:  you can middle-mouse-click on some point
> in an image, which will cause that point to become centered in your frame field.

Also take a look at "Match Frames" in the Frame menu.  That aligns
all frames to the current one.  (In rare cases, I've seen it change
the current view.  I have no idea why that happens.)

Steve Willner            Phone 617-495-7123     swillner at cfa.harvard.edu
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
(Please email your reply if you want to be sure I see it; include a
valid Reply-To address to receive an acknowledgement.  Commercial
email may be sent to your ISP.)