[fitsbits] Plate coordinate tolerances

K. L. Tah ktah at stars.sfsu.edu
Tue Aug 10 12:27:35 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,
You're right, the keywords CRDERia and CSYERia are not in my fits header.
Is there a way to retrieve this info from dss?  Also, it looks like EPOCH
and DATE-OBS give me pretty much the same numbers
(1992.425 as opposed to 1992.430). I've attached the fits file, which I
hope
is of more help.
Thanks,
KL