[fitsbits] searchable FITS?

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Mon Nov 25 12:03:36 EST 2002

All that I'm doing here is writing simple Python scripts which parse the
ASCII output files of our software for certain values and load them into
a Postgresql database.  This setup appears to work well for us, but the
scripts are very specific to our needs, so I expect they'd do you little
or no good.  Plus I suspect that's not what you meant by a 'relational
store.'