[fitsbits] Re: Axis units

Bob Garwood bgarwood at nrao.edu
Sun Jan 27 23:55:06 EST 2002

Just because at some point in the single dish FITS convention development
someone realized there was a need for such a keyword doesn't necessarily
mean that CUNITn is something everyone can agree on.  Obviously I
personally think its a reasonable keyword and that there is a need for such
a keyword, but since it hasn't been widely discussed, I think it would be
useful to talk about such a keyword.  So, even though Tom says "never
mind", I think it would be useful to read what anyone would have written
had he not said that.

-Bob