[fitsbits] 64-bit integers

William Pence pence at tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 27 14:51:51 EDT 2001

Opinion Poll Update...

The voting in this opinion poll has been fairly light so far, but there is
still time to get your vote in by the end of the day tomorrow (Friday) and
perhaps significantly influence the outcome.  Note that I am only counting
those people that reply specifically to this poll and am not counting the
opinions for or against the 64-bit integer proposal that some may have
expressed in earlier messages.

-Bill Pence

Dr. William Pence                          pence at tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov
NASA/GSFC Code 662         HEASARC         +1-301-286-4599 (voice)
Greenbelt MD 20771                         +1-301-286-1684 (fax)