[fitsbits] RE: propaganda opportunity

Giaretta, DL (David) D.L.Giaretta at rl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 06:52:44 EST 2001

Francisco

Patrick Wallace passed your email on to me.

In the UK we have a software package named HDS (Hierarchical Data System)
which we use to store multiple astronomical objects - such as images,
quality info error info etc - in this fashion and is easily extensible.

If this would be of interest to you please let me know and I will provide
some more details.

...Cheers

.......David