[fitsbits] new WCS papers

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Thu Dec 13 13:30:11 EST 2001

I have discovered that several people have followed links around on my
web site and have been downloading relatively obsolete versions of
Papers I, II, and III.  My home page that was cited had direct links
to the 3 most current versions and I assumed that that was what people
would use.  The three versions are:

       http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/wcst_121201.ps.gz
       http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/ccst_121201.ps.gz
       http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/scst_121201.ps.gz

or

       http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/wcst_121201.ps
       http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/ccst_121201.ps
       http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~egreisen/scst_121201.ps

I have updated the secondary page from which people were finding
112501 versions - these are not current.  Please ignore them.  If your
copy does not identify itself as December 12, 2001 it is not what we
are proposing.  The date appears in the "Revised" part below the
title.