[fitsbits] COMMENT and HISTORY keywords in fitsTcl

Tom Kuiper kuiper at dsnra.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 11 18:04:05 EDT 2000

The User's Guide for fitsTcl states
"objName get keyword ?keyList?
      Return a list of {keyword value comment} for all the keywords in keyList
(supports regular expressions).... (HISTORY and COMMENT keywords are never
returned.)"

Can anyone tell me why the HISTORY and COMMENT keywords are not returned?
Is there a way around this?  I find these keywords most useful.

Cheers

Tom
--
Internet:       kuiper at DSNra.JPL.NASA.gov (137.79.89.31)
SnailMail:      Jet Propulsion Lab 169-506, Pasadena, CA 91109