[fitsbits] Under- and oversampled images

Tom Kuiper kuiper at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 3 10:09:57 EDT 2000

In examples that I've seen so far, it seems to be assumed that images are
Nyquist
sampled, i.e., that the resolution along any coordinate axis is CRDELTx.  When
this is not the case, what is the appropriate keyword to specify the resolution
along that axis? (I'm assuming that CRDELTx is properly the pixel spacing, not
the
resolution.)

Please cite the appropriate document, if any, which specifies this keyword.

Thanks

Tom Kuiper
--
Internet:	kuiper at DSNra.JPL.NASA.gov (137.78.48.2)
SnailMail:	Jet Propulsion Lab 169-506, Pasadena, CA 91109