[fitsbits] Sell your FITS images to asteroid hunting group.

Martin Nicholson Martin at crozet.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 11:35:27 EST 2000

Outline Proposal -

I am looking for one or more experienced astronomers, ideally already
registered with the Minor Planet Centre and with a minimum of an 8"
telescope plus a CCD camera, to provide astronomical images to be used
by a group of asteroid hunters.

We would be prepared to pay a reasonable sum for all images supplied to
us that contain a previously known asteroid plus an additional sum for
all images showing a previously undiscovered asteroid.

If any reader of the newsgroup would like to become involved in this
project or would like to receive full details of the project please
EMail me direct.

Martin Nicholson, Daventry, UK

Why not visit my Asteroids and Variable Star Site at
http://www.further-education.com/stardial/stardial.htm