Free visualization software

David Ball coldrake at escape.ca
Sun Aug 29 10:19:28 EDT 1999

"Spamfree" <Spamfree at DELETETHIS.spamfree.net> wrote:

>Beautiful.  Yet more commercial spam.  Can't these turlingdromes understand
>that the world was not intended to be one huge advertisement?

>But then again - what would you expect from a government employee?

>--
>Friends don't let friends use e-bay
>E-bay: proud sponsor of Al Gore's 2000 presidential campaign

	It's sci.geo.meteorology, sir. One aspect of the science of
meteorology is the ability to visualize data. I don't have a problem
with a post like this, and I suspect there are many who don't. There
are regular posts to this group from people looking for software,
data, etc. I'm always on the hunt for new software that will help me
do my job a little better. While you are entitled to your opinion, it
is just that, your opinion. Until they rename this newsgroup,
sci.geo.spamfree, I don't believe it is appropriate for you to assume
that you have a either the wit or the intellect to decide for all of
the users out there what they might want to know about.

	--
	David Ball