programs which support FITS

William Pence pence at tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 19 11:28:37 EDT 1999

This difference is probably explained by the fact that the stand-alone version
of fv available from

http://legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov/ftools/fv/

is a later version than the one that was distributed with the ftools software
release.  This later version has more features and has fixed a few bugs.  Also,
this is not a 'lite' version in the sense that it has all the features, and much
more, than in the ftools release version.

-Bill Pence