[evlatests] Bandpass Ripple in ea28, RCP, L-band

jjackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 3 16:42:16 EDT 2019

Wes and I just had a chat about this and our chief suspect would be the
W8 RFI monitor cable that is connected to L-band on this antenna.  The
length is just too long for anything else to make sense on a single
polarization.  30 meters would be about right for the length of the
cable running down the antenna.  We'll have someone take a look at it.

Jim