[evlatests] EVLA Test Meeting -- Save the Date!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri May 3 12:44:17 EDT 2019

     All:

     After a considerable hiatus, it's time for a 'EVLA Tests' meeting.
The next scheduled time is Thursday, May 9, at 10AM, in Rm 317.

     I'll have some nice results to show from the recent 'flux
densities' run -- in particular, just *how good* our switched power is
at adjusting for gain changes.  Also on the accuracy of referenced
pointing.

     Vivek will also some something to show.

     Please let me know if you have something to show/tell.

     Rick