[evlatests] Next VLA Tests Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 5 18:29:39 EDT 2019

     All:

     The regularly scheduled July meeting is next week -- but I'm on
travel.  The same situation applies for August.

     So we plan to hold the next meeting on Thursday, July 18.  A time
will be announced later.

     There will be at least two presentations:

     1) Kevin Baker will discuss the VLA power backup system, and the
results of recent tests.  Included will be discussion of future testing
to be done once we are in A configuration.

     2) I will have the results from the antenna optics optimization
program.  After much effort, we (Ken and I, with the able assistance of
my summer student Lucas Wilkins) believe we understand what is going on,
and how to make all things better.

     There should be time for at least one other topic.  Let me know if
you have something to present.

     Rick