[evlatests] ea25 pointing

Jon Thunborg jthunbor at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:52:32 EST 2019

Mike Romero and the antenna mechanics performed an inspection on this
bearing and could not find any signs of degradation.  There were no
metal particles in the grease and the runout looked smooth.  The
horizontal (up and down) runout did change slightly with azimuth angle.
This could be because of the difference in the stiffness of the yoke
structure with respect to azimuth angle.  We will measure a good antenna
and see if we get similar results.