[evlatests] Referenced Pointing Problem understood

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 12 13:19:38 EDT 2018

     Maybe.  It could also be that the problem is less frequent when the
target source is not the same as the referenced pointing source.  Even
if what you write is true, I'm sure I'm not the only user who uses the
target source as a referenced pointing calibrator.

   I would feel better if we squash this bug before using the referenced
pointing mode on science observations...

     Rick