[evlatests] Thursday Tests/Engineering Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 8 17:50:02 EST 2017

Reminder:  Tomorrow (Thursday), 10AM, in Rm 317.

Three Topics:

1) Results from Tests of the Solar Modes  -- Tim Bastian

2) Astronomical Calibration of Tcal and Antenna Efficiency  -- Rick Perley

3) Discussion of Upcoming Holography Tests -- Rick, Bryan, Ken, et al.

     For this last item, I want to review the current problem:
Application of holography-derived panel settings to ea20 resulted in no
improvement.  We need to understand what went wrong.  It will be
suggested that we re-survey the antenna(s) with known (or not)
displacements of selected panels.

Rick