[evlatests] P-Band cross-polarization

Frank Schinzel fschinze at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 6 19:08:28 EDT 2017

This list of antennas agrees mostly with my last check on
cross-polarization power on May 22nd. This is based on 3C147 data and
uses the 16 MHz spectral window with center frequency 312 MHz. See
attached plot.

ea01, 4, 12, 13, 20, 25, and 26 are the worst, which indicates the
misalignment of dipoles Rick is seeing.

     Frank