[evlatests] Change for May Test-Engineering Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 19 16:49:29 EDT 2017

     All:

     The scheduled date for the May Test-Engineering meeting is May 11.
However, I'll be Heidelberg, Germany that day, so I'd like to move the
meeting to the previous week -- hopefully May 4 (if a room is
available).  Let me know if this is a problem.

     I have two topics (already!) for presentation:

     1) Results from the 49 x 49 Ka-band Holography.  (We've finally got
it right!)

     2) Ken will present results from a detailed look at antenna
collimation.

     Lots of time for more.   (And nobody can claim they weren't given
sufficient notification ...)

     Rick