[evlatests] New (?) Ka-band birdie

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 17 11:19:59 EST 2016

Dan:

     Only the short baselines see this -- it's A configuration at a high
frequency, so the fringe-winding is very effective in reducing it.

     However -- important new information has been found.  The same
birdie was seen in Q-band!  That is, the RFI line was seen in the same
SPW, (#4) in the same channel (#49).  The frequency of course is
different.  So it seems to have something to do with the IF frequency,
not the RF.

     Rick