[evlatests] Next Engineering/Tests Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 7 14:57:23 EDT 2016

     All:

     The regularly scheduled E/T meeting is next Thursday, 14 April,
10AM, in Rm 317.

     Please send me your agenda items.

     I have, so far (and in no particular order):

     1) Holography panel settings -- what is wrong with ea20?  (Rick et al.)

     2) Updated 'subreflector rotation trick' coefficient measurements
(Ken)

     3) PDif compression at S-band -- it seems to be much better ...
(Rick, Wes)

     4) Overview of VLA Primary Beams (and how we know we have circular
polarization right).  Rick

     5) P-band dipole orientation and polarimetry  (Rick)

     5) OTF mapping  issues   (Lorant)

     Rick